• Do I need to make an appointment?
An appointment is not required, but it is helpful to call ahead and schedule an appointment if you are building or remodeling a whole house. Don't forget to bring your floor plans.
• What types of products do you sell?
We sell plumbing parts, fixtures, power tools, generators and a whole lot more! See our "Brands" tab for a full list.
• I am not a Plumber or Contractor , can I buy directly from Park Supply?
Yes, we do sell to homeowners, contractors and plumbers.
• How long will it take to make selections on a whole house project?
We have a large variety of products to view in our showroom. Depending on your needs and wants, it could take a few hours or maybe even multiple visits to our showroom.
• Do you keep the products you sell in stock?
We strive to keep as many products on hand as possible. However, some items such as faucets in special finishes could take 3+ weeks to arrive.
• Can you order items from manufacturers not listed on your website?
Our website lists the manufacturers typically we use, but you are not limited to just those listed. If you have a product in mind, let us know and we'll try and get it for you.
• What forms of payment do you accept?
You may pay for items using cash, check or any major credit card such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. You can also set up an account with us. Residential Credit Application or Corporate Credit Application
• If items have to be special ordered, is a deposit required?
Yes, special order items require a 100% deposit.
• What is your return policy?
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Items that are stocked here at Park Supply can be returned if the item is not damaged and in its original package in a resaleable condition. Special order items (items not stocked at Park Supply) may be returned with a restocking fee, but only after the approval of the manufacturer.
• Is there a charge for delivery?
Yes, there is a delivery charge and it varies depending upon delivery destination.
• What are your store hours?
Our showroom is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Our parts counter is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• Will you install the items I purchase?
Park Supply does not install plumbing fixtures.